Disclaimer: I am not an expert, just sharing some tips to help you to get your stress out. Please get professional help as soon as possible if things are getting worst.
Its hard for me to get the courage to talk about social issues that we all are facing or at least somehow to become part of this negativity and my BFF suggested me to start writing about some issues ( that are not only affecting us but created by us too) who knows somebody somewhere needs it and hopefully gets benefited.
I am completely heartbroken, a couple of young ladies recently got affected by such negativity and commit suicide. Life is a beautiful journey but it has some ugly chapters and one has to read the whole book but without reading it to “The End” how come you can give up in the middle?.
I have been gone through some tough phase of life, like you, like EVERYBODY.. but I always try to look forward and count my blessing every single day, my positive attitude always motivates me to get rid of any negative thoughts and helps me to move on.
Here are some of my personal notes that I always love to follow and try to get rid of negative thoughts, anxiety and stress to feel better.
- Think positive and count your blessing, to get rid of the negative thoughts that affecting somehow.
- Try to stay away from all sort of negativity, drama or anything that is affecting you, distance is always better.
- It’s OK to be NOT ok...one can’t smile or happy all the time. Cry if you want to.
- Do not compare your life with anyone, NEVER…the best thing You can do for you live the life you love.
- Saying NO doesn’t make you a bad person.if you can’t do it, say NO ( it was one of the toughest things for me to do and I’m still working on it).
- Sometimes it’s your illusions that are so negative that make the situation negative. There are always some better options, try to find one.
- Don’t do any race with anyone, it could be status race, brand race or could be any, keep yourself away from such people and don’t be one of them.
- Expect less from other people as much as you can, you will hurt less.
- It’s not necessary to give an explanation or ask for an explanation if something happened unexpectedly. Just let it go!!
- Find a hobby or an activity (activities) that you love to do, it could be anything that you enjoy other than your routine house chores.
- Talk to your mom, friend or sister/spouse, the one who can listen to you or at least cheer you up.
- Go for a walk, window shopping or listen/watch you like. Take a time out just for yourself or the person you like.
- Love whatever you have, your skin colour, your body shape also countless other blessings that we used to take for granted.
- Talk to nature, do gardening or even try to catch a butterfly like me.
- Don’t judge the book by the cover, everyone is unique. It’s your vision how you look at.
- Go with the flow, it always surprises the way you never expect.
Life is beautiful, don’t give up just because you treated yourself like that. You are the most important person you know for yourself first, and for your kids, for your parents, spouse or your friends.
Try to get out of it by yourself, if not, ask for help.
Mental Health Line Canada:1866-531-2600