Lasagna is baked Italian dish and always family favorite.No dawat or potluck completed at my home without it.I serve it as side dish at formal dinners for kids and even a main dish for a regular dinner so my kid would eat something without any complaint and take leftover for school lunch next day.
So,on demand I am sharing my recipe and I will try my best to make it simple for you to follow step by step.
Lets make it!!
1/2 kg chicken qeema
Red Chili Flakes:2 Tsp
Pasta Sauce:1 bottle (Any brand or Ragu original)
Salt & Black Pepper:to taste
Oil :2 Tbs
- In a sauce pan heat oil and saute chopped onion till it turns to light golden brown.
- Add Qeema and fry it till it changes it color,add spices and cook it until water dries up.
- Add more than 1/2 of pasta sauce which is almost a cup and let the qeema cook properly.
- Turn off the heat,set aside.
All purpose Flour: 2Tbs
Milk:almost 1 cup
Salt & Pepper :To Taste
- In another pan melt butter,now saute flour for 1 minute.
- Add milk gradually and whisk it up to avoid lumps,make a smooth sauce.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
Lasagna Sheets: Prepare pasta according to package direction.
Mozzarella Cheese: Grated
- Take a baking dish start with the left over sauce from the bottle,.spread on the bottom of the dish.
- Arrange boiled lasagna noodles length wise,over the sauce.Spread the meat sauce over lasagna sheet,then white sauce and sprinkle grated cheese over it generously.
- Repeat .
- Top it with a final layer of lasagna sheets,pasta sauce and cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Bake it for 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- If you like cheesy lasagna, you can add more cheese after removing the foil.
Let the lasagna rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
You can also freeze the leftover and enjoy it up-to 4 weeks.
Ramadan Mubarak ,
I am someone who loves to create or DIY and gets inspirations from all over the social media.I got an inspiration from @shehzeen’s Ramadan decor that she got from Target and I thought I should give a try.
I wanted to use Gold tin but since I was so lazy to go out and find it at some home hardware store I tried to make what ever I had available at home.Are you ready to make a home decor you can use around the year for sure because it so simple and pretty and whats more I have added some more “juggar”and make it double sided.You wanna see??
It is double sided,You can either use it gold or silver or mixed and match,lets make it!!
You will need,
Gold poster card.
Silver Poster card.
Gold Chain.(I got another after that has star so I used that instead of the shown in picture)
Hot Glue Gun or any strong craft Glue.
Punch or some pin to make hole.
Compass or something to make perfect round/crescent.
How to Make it:
- With the help of compass draw some circles on the back side of each poster card.(I did 2,5 and 7.5 inches circles).
- Make Semi circle/cresents (make 2*5 and 1* 7.5 inches one)with the help of any Pop can or glass.
- Cut them carefully and with the help of Hot glue gun, glued them together,trim if required.
- With the help of jewelry cutter or scissor cut the desired size of chains.It depends on you how long you want.
- Make a small hole with the help of pin(Yes I changed my mind to use punch)
- Attach them together with the help of Jump Rings.
- I used Jump ring ,to make it more easy to attach chains.
- Now attach a Key ring to make it complete
A little more closer look,I made it double sided to make it more customized.I love it and it perfectly matches with my decor.
If You want a tutorial,Follow me on instagram I am gonna post some videos on my stories
It super easy and so chic..Hay na?Give it a try.
Let me know what You want me more to post?A recipe or a DIY or some stuff that I got from Pakistan.I wanna hear You all..!!