Ramadan Mubarak ,
I am someone who loves to create or DIY and gets inspirations from all over the social media.I got an inspiration from @shehzeen’s Ramadan decor that she got from Target and I thought I should give a try.
I wanted to use Gold tin but since I was so lazy to go out and find it at some home hardware store I tried to make what ever I had available at home.Are you ready to make a home decor you can use around the year for sure because it so simple and pretty and whats more I have added some more “juggar”and make it double sided.You wanna see??
It is double sided,You can either use it gold or silver or mixed and match,lets make it!!
You will need,
Gold poster card.
Silver Poster card.
Gold Chain.(I got another after that has star so I used that instead of the shown in picture)
Hot Glue Gun or any strong craft Glue.
Punch or some pin to make hole.
Compass or something to make perfect round/crescent.
How to Make it:
- With the help of compass draw some circles on the back side of each poster card.(I did 2,5 and 7.5 inches circles).
- Make Semi circle/cresents (make 2*5 and 1* 7.5 inches one)with the help of any Pop can or glass.
- Cut them carefully and with the help of Hot glue gun, glued them together,trim if required.
- With the help of jewelry cutter or scissor cut the desired size of chains.It depends on you how long you want.
- Make a small hole with the help of pin(Yes I changed my mind to use punch)
- Attach them together with the help of Jump Rings.
- I used Jump ring ,to make it more easy to attach chains.
- Now attach a Key ring to make it complete
A little more closer look,I made it double sided to make it more customized.I love it and it perfectly matches with my decor.
If You want a tutorial,Follow me on instagram I am gonna post some videos on my stories
It super easy and so chic..Hay na?Give it a try.
Let me know what You want me more to post?A recipe or a DIY or some stuff that I got from Pakistan.I wanna hear You all..!!