Personally, I don’t like meat dishes much, I love eating simple vegetarian food but detailed (with salad/chutni/achar) etc etc. It was a great feedback when I posted Achari Green chillies recipe a few weeks ago.As I promised, I will share another recipe with you guys, Remember?so here you go!!
My mom used to make another recipe with these green chillies and I love making it.A very simple recipe literally ready in 10-15 minutes and doubles the taste of your simple food (Daal Chawal).
Green Chillies: 8-10
Onion: 1 medium sliced
Salt: to taste
Tamarind paste: 2-3 tbsp
Oil: 2 tbsp
- Cut green chillies.
- Heat oil and saute onion.
- Now add zeera and fry it until both onion and zeera change colour.
- Add green chillies and fry together.Season with salt and tamarind paste.
- Cover it with lid and cook it on medium low for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and store in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
You can serve it with any vegetarian food, daal, or even I love it with plain Paratha. Do let me know what type of food you like and is there any specific detail you are required before you serve?please share!