Who doesn’t like gummies, my mom always sends me halal Chili Mili whenever someone come from Pakistan. It’s hard for us to find halal gummies other than Halal grocery stores and whenever we find they are mostly sugar coated.I tried sugar-free gummies at home with 100% juice and Its super easy and healthy treats for kids.
You will need
Any Juice (I used 100 % orange juice)
Natural Sweetener: Honey or Maple syrup
Any Halal Flavored Jello:100 gm (1/2 pkg)
Unsweetened Gelatin (Halal):3 Tsp
Lemon Juice:1 Tsp
Mold or an ice cube tray.
- Warm 2 cups of juice and before it reaches to a boil add 3 Tsp of gelatin powder.Simmer it until the gelatin dissolves.
- Add any regular flavored jello, I used strawberry flavor.
- Mix it well, now add maple syrup or honey according to your taste.I used about 2 Tbs of Honey.
- Add lemon juice
- Carefully pour the hot mixture into the mold, refrigerate for an hour.
- Store in fridge for 1 month.
You can use fresh fruit and vegetable juice like orange, carrots or kiwi fruit.Isn’t so easy to make your very own sugar-free gummies.You can even coat it with sugar if you like.