Its been a year since I am sharing stuff with you guys and I want to say a BIG thank you for all the support and encouragement I got after writing here on my blog.My blog followers are growing Allhumdillah and I am learning new things and explore myself every single day.
So it’s Anniversary time…I will be going to a recap later but the fact is I love to have you guys with me so its perfect time to let you guys know a bit about myself.People often ask me who am I, where do I live etc.
I thought to share some random fact or FAQs with you guys, as I am still too shy to post Pics /personal stuff.
Ten Random Facts About Me.
- I was born and raised in Karachi, Pakistan. I have completed my Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Karachi.
- I have 4 sisters and one elder brother and a set of loving and caring parents.
- I married a loving husband in 2004 and it was total arranged marriage.
- Currently living in Ontario, Canada and its been almost 13 years to be living as a permanent resident/Citizen in this awesome land.I hate Canadian Extreme cold winter but I do love this country A lot!
- I have three munchkins,1 girl who is going to be 12 and 2 boys(5&10).
- My kids are my strength and at the same time, they are my weakness.
- I am proud to be a junky, I love to shop cheap/ sale and believe To make it beautiful (customized).At my home, 60% stuff is either DIY or repainted.
- I learn every day no matter what but I learned a lot from my own mistakes.
- I love simple food and I love to cook for people I love!!.
- I miss my country, my family, and friends, Pakistani street /Karachi University food, And yes Desi wedding vibes almost every other day.
So that’s all for me now If I skip something just leave a note…Thank You, guys…Love Ya!!